Sometimes you have all the details planned yourself, and just need a little extra help on the Big Day. We will happily provide what you may know as “day-of coordination”, though we typically require at least 2 months to get to know you and your event, to best serve your needs.
As a Day/Month of Coordinator we simply carry out the duties as prepared by the couple or parents and maintain a stress-free wedding day environment for all.
- Personal consultations to allow us to best serve you in the timeline alloted
- Setup for ceremony and reception (a must for the DIY bride)
- Direction of ceremony
- Direction of rehearsal
- Time management of reception
- Event-day agendas and creation of master plan
- Catering final count liaison
- Wedding day vendor liaison and confirmation of vendor commitments
- Overall time and people management
- Management of emergencies and wedding day troubleshooting
- Brides and bridesmaids emergency kits
Our DOC fees are designed as to not terribly interfere with the overall wedding budget, but to provide a worry-free way for the bride and groom and guests to enjoy the Big Day. All weddings are different and therefore DOC pricing varies depending on the time commitment, complexity of work to be done, location, etc. Please contact us for a price quote.